Very often do I crave Mexican Food, but not often do I want to stuff myself with a ton of sodium, extra fat, and other various unknown ingredients.
So what if I could get my Mexican Food craving satisfied – in a healthy way at home, and in under 10 minutes?! You can too!! (And did I mention this one’s organic ?)
Vegetarian Burrito Bowl – In 10 Minutes
What you need:
- Cooked Brown Rice (I used the Organic already cooked – just heat 90 seconds in microwave)
- Organic canned Black Beans (again – heat in microwavable dish for 90 seconds)
- Shredded Cheese (omit if you are Vegan… obviously)
- Organic Guacamole (or just plain Avocado)
- Organic Cherry Tomatoes (or any Salsa if you prefer)
What to do:
- Layer rice, beans, cheese (if using), guacamole, and tomatoes. Feel free to add sour cream or Greek yogurt : ) I would have, but I just didn’t happen to have any at home today.
That was hard! And time consuming too! Delicious, simple, healthy and homemade – just the way I like it! Now, enjoy your masterpiece – the Vegetarian Burrito Bowl!
Thanks for stopping by! Bon Appetite!