I love roasted and grilled vegetables! And it’s so easy to make. If you know what to do, that is : ). No one likes soggy veggies, so the trick is to roast the veggies at the right temperature for the appropriate amount of time. Asparagus roast up very quick, the thinner variety. This is a perfect side dish for almost any dinner, including Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner. A light vegetable side dish.
Perfectly Roasted Asparagus
What you need:
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Trim off about an inch of the ends of the Asparagus
- Place Asparagus on baking sheet and drizzle with some Olive Oil (about a tablespoon) to coat
- Arrange Asparagus in a single layer, then season with Salt and Pepper
- Roast/Bake at 425 F for 10 minutes
This makes perfectly crunchy and tender asparagus. How easy is that?