Are you getting bored with oatmeal or cream of wheat? Are you looking for a super food breakfast? Or do you just have some left over quinoa? Whatever your reason – you should consider having some Blueberry Breakfast Quinoa this Sunday morning. We all know by now, much thanks to Dr. Oz, that Blueberries are magical berries. Quinoa is also quite the super food – it has a lot of protein, fiber, iron and more. Another benefit – it’s gluten free. It also has a mild flavor – so you can use this grain in many different recipes. Sweet or savory. This is a sweet version.
Blueberry Breakfast Quinoa
What you need:
- Some cooked Quinoa
- Frozen or Fresh Blueberries (or any other fruit..)
- A little milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- Maple Syrup (if you want to add sweetness)
What to do:
- Add desired amount of quinoa, blueberries, and milk (a small amount or you’ll end up with soup). Heat through in microwave or on stove.
- Add desired amount of Maple Syrup
- Eat and enjoy!!
That was super hard!!