Here’s to your health! This is a wonderful health cocktail – with Vitamin C (from the banana, blueberry, and pineapple) to boost your immune system, and with bone building Vitamin K (from the spinach). I am not a certified nutritionist myself – but it is my understanding that all these ingredients have anti-inflammatory benefits as well!
What you need (in case the picture wasn’t clear enough!):
- About a handful of Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries (or Fresh would of course work too)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- Water to cover (if using the Nutribullet don’t go over the Max line)
- (1-2 tbsp. of ground flaxseeds)
Extract/Blend until smooth! Drink and enjoy!
Don’t worry about the spinach – you will not even be able to taste it. Be brave and try : )